J. Terry Hordinski, LEED AP™ - Chief Operating Officer
Terry is a graduate of Metropolitan State College and has over 30 years in the commercial construction industry. Terry founded Provident Construction in 1988. He has worked in areas of executive management, estimating, project supervision, finance, real estate development and company operations. As a Project Executive, Terry has experience with over 1,500 projects which include multi-story office buildings, parking structures, retail buildings, site development, health care and high end tenant improvements.
Responsibilities at Provident include:
- Management of Construction Operations
- Contract Administration and Management
- Sales and Marketing for the Company
- Project Manager and Superintendent Team Builder
- Strategic Planning for Company Operations